Danger of death sign, Health and Safety Hazard Signs
£2.49 – £12.49
Please select your product options
- Avoid unwanted accidents by clearly informing qualified staff to take extra caution due to a death hazard.
- Our safety signs available in a wide range of sizes to suit the distance of viewing
- All signs are suitable for indoor and outdoor use when applied to smooth, dry clean surfaces.
- Signs and symbols comply with current EU and UK legislation, including BS EN ISO 7010.
Employers have a duty to reduce workplace risk to the lowest reasonably practicable level by taking preventative measures including first aid information. Employers must work with any other employers or contractors sharing the workplace so that everybody's health and safety is protected.
Safety signage is an easy and efficient way of informing staff, visitors or customers of all potential risks. Amongst them but not restricted to:
- any potential hazardous risk,
- prohibited areas or actions,
- mandatory actions that must be taken,
- indicates exits in case of emergencies or fire
- instructs staff and public of correct evacuation
- indicates first aid locations
All signage produced by 3 Signs complies with the latest EU and UK legislation, including BS EN ISO7010. That means the colours and symbols displayed on the safety signs are easy to recognise by most people without the need of fully reading the sign.
Safety signs must be displayed visibly in high traffic areas to have the biggest impact possible.
For custom requirements just get in touch and one of our graphic designers will be glad to help*.
*custom artwork subject to minimum order value of £50.
Dispatched quickly so arrived well before eta - thank you
Pleased with quality , would buy again from this company.
Thank you for your prompt response and dealing with query. Great service!
Perfect for a new Covid-Warning world. Thank you.