Fire assembly point Sign, Construction Site Safety Signs
£11.66 – £33.33
Please select your product options
- Fire assembly point signs are essential to inform staff and visitors of important actions to be taken during their presence on the site in case of a fire
- Our safety signs available in a wide range of sizes to suit the distance of viewing
- All signs are suitable for indoor and outdoor use when applied to smooth, dry clean surfaces.
- Signs and symbols comply with current EU and UK legislation, including BS EN ISO 7010.
Employers have a duty to reduce workplace risk to the lowest reasonably practicable level by taking preventative measures including first aid information. Employers must work with any other employers or contractors sharing the workplace so that everybody's health and safety are protected.
Safety signage is an easy and efficient way of informing staff, visitors, or customers of all potential risks. Amongst them but not restricted to:
- any potential hazardous risk,
- prohibited areas or actions,
- mandatory actions that must be taken,
- indicates exits in case of emergencies or fire
- instructs staff and public of correct evacuation
- indicates first aid locations
All signage produced by 3 Signs complies with the latest EU and UK legislation, including BS EN ISO7010. That means the colors and symbols displayed on the safety signs are easy to recognize by most people without the need to fully reading the sign.
Safety signs must be displayed visibly in high-traffic areas to have the biggest impact possible.
Constructions signs are mandatory and vital in informing employees, sub-contractors, visitors, and the general public of your site safety regulations.
Signs should be easy to read, with clear symbols that can be understood by children and non-English language speakers as well.
The law requires that relevant signage must be displayed to communicate the restrictions and the guidance present on the construction site; this will help people involved to stay safe and to reduce the potential dangers on site.
All the construction signs designed by us have the above in mind: easy to read and understand construction signs to keep visitors and workers safe.
If you have any custom requirements for your construction site, please get in touch.
For custom requirements just get in touch and one of our graphic designers will be glad to help*.
*custom artwork subject to a minimum order value of £50.
Dispatched quickly so arrived well before eta - thank you
Pleased with quality , would buy again from this company.
Thank you for your prompt response and dealing with query. Great service!
Perfect for a new Covid-Warning world. Thank you.