Use hand sanitiser, Mandatory Hygiene Virus Protection Signs
£2.49 – £12.49
Please select your product options
- Signage is one of the most important and efficient method to remind staff and visitors to use hand sanitiser
- Signs comply with the latest Government Virus Guidelines and UK legislation, including BS EN ISO 7010
- Offered in a wide range of sizes suitable for any requirement.
- Printed in high-quality on a wide range of substrates. Suitable for indoor and outdoor application
Employers have a duty to reduce workplace risk to the lowest reasonably practicable level by taking preventative measures. Employers must work with any other employers or contractors sharing the workplace so that everybody's health and safety is protected.
• In every workplace, increasing the frequency of hand-washing and surface cleaning.
• Businesses and workplaces should make every reasonable effort to enable working from home as a first option. Where working from home is not possible, workplaces should make every reasonable effort to comply with the social distancing guidelines set out by the government (keeping people safely apart wherever possible).
• Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full, in relation to a particular activity, businesses should consider whether that activity needs to continue for the business to operate, and if so, take all the mitigating actions possible to reduce the risk of transmission between their staff.
• Further mitigating actions include:
• Increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning.
• Keeping the activity time involved as short as possible.
• Using screens or barriers to separate people from each other.
• Using back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible.
• Reducing the number of people each person has contact with by using ‘fixed teams or partnering’ (so each person works with only a few others).
• Finally, if people must work face-to-face for a sustained period with more than a small group of fixed partners, then you will need to assess whether the activity can safely go ahead. No one is obliged to work in an unsafe work environment.
• In your assessment you should have particular regard to whether the people doing the work are especially vulnerable to COVID-19.
Self-Adhesive Vinyl, Laminated Self-adhesive Vinyl, Window Static Cling Vinyl, 1mm Rigid Plastic
Dispatched quickly so arrived well before eta - thank you
Pleased with quality , would buy again from this company.
Thank you for your prompt response and dealing with query. Great service!
Perfect for a new Covid-Warning world. Thank you.