Wear hairnet Sign, Health and Safety Mandatory PPE Hygiene signs
Wear hairnet sign. Employers have a duty to reduce workplace risk to the lowest reasonably practicable level by taking preventative measures. Employers must work with any other employers or contractors sharing the workplace so that everybody’s health and safety are protected.
Safety signage is an easy and efficient way of informing staff, visitors or customers of all potential risks. Amongst them but not restricted to:
- any potential hazardous risk,
- prohibited areas or actions,
- mandatory actions that must be taken,
- indicates exits in case of emergencies or fire
- instructs staff and public of correct evacuation
- indicates first aid locations
All signage produced by 3 Signs complies with the latest EU and UK legislation, including BS EN ISO7010. That means the colours and symbols displayed on the safety signs are easy to recognize by most people without the need of fully read the sign.
Safety signs must be displayed visibly in high traffic areas to have the biggest impact possible.
For custom requirements just get in touch and one of the graphic designers will be glad to help*.
*custom artwork subject to a minimum order value of £50.
- Wear hairnet sign – Clearly inform all staff and visitors that personal protective equipment should be worn at all times.
- Mandatory safety signs are available in a wide range of sizes to suit the distance of viewing
- All signs are suitable for indoor and outdoor use when applied to smooth, dry clean surfaces.
- Signs and symbols comply with current EU and UK legislation, including BS EN ISO 7010.
|3 - 5||10% £2.99|
|6 - 11||15% £2.83|
|12 - 23||20% £2.66|
|24 +||25% £2.49|